WTF at suddenly nearly ALL of my friends being fuckups? Even for short amounts of time?
Seriously?
Even in jest, EVEN when you are having a bad night, calling me a 'BITCH CUNT WHORE'?
Nooooot the best plan.
-an hour goes by-
Gah. Friends who have the lack of impulse control in MUCH worse ways than I do... We shall be having a talk this friend and I, about what was said and why. He knows what he said was wrong, though we have much more to discuss about why it was wrong, and he has apologized and expressed remorse.
I just... am saddened that I need to explain why it's wrong.
At all.
---
Happy Christmas Eve all.
---
"Me: good plan. if I dont talk to you before actual christmas day, have a fabulous (and present filled!) day :D. And please remember, Im going to be at least halfway out of my mind on the actual day due to proximity of family, so responding to my txts with speed is reccommended.
T: you will be fine. just remember in a little over a week you can have guy back as your play toy"
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Hell. Yes.
---
Except fucking scary too, because my contract? Isn't done yet. And I need a sponsor or else I might be sitting out this quarter all together...
Which would fuck with my plans to graduate this spring just a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment