Thursday, December 2, 2010

All right world,

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS AMAZING...

Kind of.

Also kind of turned on and a bit just...

No,

A LOT of what the fuck.

Because, now we know...

He actually does want mai body.

Like, sexually. My body. SEXUALLY.

It is so fucking weird for me to feel weird about someone wanting me.

But a guy - that I am interested it - being interested back?

And not JUST attracted to my mind? But like... PREFERS my body type?

Thats NEW. VERY VERY NEW.

VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY NEW

Hijacked my damn brain. I was writing, or at least getting there and now?

I'm sitting here listening to loud music and dancing and trying not to smile too big and going 'WHAT THE FUCK' in my head and...

There's more I'm not telling you yet internet.

Not yet.

Suffice to say...

HOLY SHIT.

(which is what I said the ENTIRE DRIVE HOME)

No comments:

Post a Comment