Thursday, December 2, 2010

19 hours

Bwaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yep.

It was one of those days.

Went to the TH place, had a fabulous time walking around and taking pictures and being in the tree nets (variously spaced in relation to the ground).

And being alone, ya know? Just for being and breathing.

And then I headed back to home,

Got home

*stuffstuffstuff*

Put on my 5" heels, black lacy skirt, and pearls.

Proceeded to cook and clean.

And then started trying to do my hmwk, but instead got distracted by a conversation that a friend, Bas, and I were having about orgasms and vaginae and penises and what it would be like to have the opposite genders body for a few hours-a few days.

It was pretty fun, and EXTREMELY informative, but not productive in the least in terms of hmwk, so now I've got to write 5 essays today. I did get one of the books read that I needed to, so that WAS productive.

And I'm going climbing, YAY. Its only been a few days but damn have I missed it.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd

I'm too fucking tired right now to write anything else.

I've been up since 9am this morning, and it is now 4am this next morning.

Thats. Fucked. Up. 19 hours bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment