And now for a post on things that are WEIRDLY orgasmic.
Like.
1) Using Q-Tips, for the use that they specificially tell you not to (aka, cleaning your ears).
Not sure why, but I've had serious eargasms from them... It has to be some odd combination of nerve sensations, and it is a fabulous one.
2) The head massage-y head scratchy weird metal things.
Swear to you, they are WEIRDLY sexual; stimulating nerve endings in a fabulous but odd way. Especially so because they seem to keep coming into my life when one of my family members goes "Hey, this feels good!" and starts using it on me (to which I usually go "Ack!" and run away).
Hence, WEIRDNESS.
Should I ever own one of my own though...
:D
---
So, spent time with Kell and Diam. Went shopping for things I cannot afford and ended up buying a new *toy because it was on HELLA sale and I have poor impulse control for those things.
---
DAMMIT.
Just realized that I will not be getting a NY's kiss.
The first year it could actually be from, you know, someone I'm in a relationship with.
No comments:
Post a Comment