I've been thinking quite a bit these last few days(weeks!),
And I am pretty sure that thinking - though we shall call it what it truly is, fantasizing - is what has kept me sane.
Dealing with the constant family, and the lack of privacy, and the general lack of any time to spend TRULY alone...
I spent much of my brain on remembering, or planning.
But not planning in an "A happens then B happens then C happens" structured bullshit kinda way.
More like... "God that sounds delicious, and then what if I did this? Mmmm, or this. That could also end very well. Oooo, and then..."
^Imagine that said in a plummy lascivious british accent and you are close to how I meant it to be read :P.
I'm not sure which I spend more time on though...
Because once I started remembering well - I sure as hell didn't want to stop.
On the other hand, once I was planning...
Well.
I have a very active imagination, thankyouverymuch :D
---
So yes, Christmas is over... ish. I'm now visiting otherfamily with my sister and will be buying my presents here with the family. I think it will be quite fun, and well...
There is a pool about 25 ft from where I am right now. I will be getting in it in a few hours.
THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME.
ttfn internetreaders,
I have a smutty man book to read :P
---
11/1
No comments:
Post a Comment