Sunday, December 19, 2010

"Touch is so important. I forget that, a lot. I like touch. I miss it. I’m not in college living with my friends and cuddling on the couch or getting hugs from people. I am missing that vital touch that my body craves. I often go days without touching another person. That sucks. It’s icky and it makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with us.

We need to touch and cuddle and hug and caress and kiss and hold hands and give back rubs. Sometimes you think you don’t want it, but it’s SO important – at least for me. I need that touch and that warmth and that solid knowledge that I’m not alone, that there are other people in the same sphere I’m in, occupying the same time and space that I do. Connecting our bodies and putting my mind at ease a little.

Go hug somebody today."

- Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment