Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well...

We have our answer to D.

I asked last night, and Guy's response was something along the lines of:

"Why would you need to tell her?"

~ = Me "I don't need to, I want to. I dislike keeping secrets from friends."

"It's not a secret, really. Stuff that happens between two people privately doesn't need to be shared."

~"I'm pretty sure you just defined a secret. I was just wondering how you felt about me telling her."

"I'd rather you didn't, but go ahead."

~"I'm good."

And then a few minutes later:

Me: "Hey, I still need to ask you some questions. Okay?"

Him: "Alright."

---

So, that's how that went. I'm doing better with this, at least in real life, than I thought I would be.

Andddddd now I'm not doing my work but am instead doing things not my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment