Saturday, November 13, 2010

I just... don't know what to say anymore.

A) What prompted the offer in the first place?

B) Are you aware how big a mind fuck that was?

C) Are you/were you even attracted to me?

D) How would you feel about me telling Dylan?

E) How are you feeling about this?

F) Do you have any questions for me?

G) Where do we go from here?

---

I really want to do more climbing... Trees or rocks, I don't care. Something.

Instead, I will be cleaning, and painting.

I really want more cuddles. Like, would have sex with someone just to get to the cuddle part afterwards, even if I enjoyed the sex. Really, REALLY, want more cuddles.

I want my ego to be less confused. Should I be sad? Mad? Happy? Insulted? Depressed? Glad?

Nothing I can answer without yet more input.

No comments:

Post a Comment