Monday, November 29, 2010

More than I know.

So apparently, I can only go 20 days without an orgasm before my willpower fails.

On the other hand... HOT DAMN.

20 day wait... while not quite worth it... for a good 30 second timespan, was SO BEYOND TOTALLY WORTH IT.

That may have been the fastest orgasm I've ever had, and at the very least was the fastest in a good 3 years.

Seriously.

It was AWESOME.

But... I dunno. I know why I stopped (combined stress + curiosity + knowing how much more sensitive I get w/o them).

Yesterday and today were odd for me. I don't know what to expect, how saying yes would change our, well, working relationship.

It all depends on his answers really, and I won't get to know those for quite awhile. I'm guesstimating here, simply because I don't know when I will get any appreciable time with him - in the DAYLIGHT- alone.

---

Annnnnd I wonder who reads this. Other than the 2 I've given the link to, and Fri...

30 people have visited this blog now.

Weird.

---

Obviously, more happened than I have posted here.

Quite a bit more.

But I'm not ready to put them out there on the web as of yet... So in my head they will stay. Someday... someday I will write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment