Thursday, November 18, 2010

KayKins said "Just some general advice? Some people are really sensitive--and I'm not talking the nipples and genitiles, I'm talking skin.

Skin is awesome! Ask them to lay on their tummies and start kissing and nibbling (soft bites) at their lower back, hips, sides, around the shoulder blades, neck and ears. Even the upper arm feels really good massaged and kissed. Use your hands, your fingertips and your mouth. Breath, kiss, blow on the wet spots.

The ass isn't off limits unless your partner says so, grab it, slap it, bite it, lick along it. You don't have to have your mouth anywhere near the anus if you don't want it there, there is more to the butt then that!

Figure out what they like best by listening to the sounds they make and watching their body language. When my partners back gets too sensitive to even breath on without moaning and flinching, then I ask them to lay on their backs, and I repeat on the front side.

Take a long time. Don't feel shy if you run out of "moves," or if the person isn't making any noises. A lot of times you'll see porn and it's so vocal. Real sex isn't like that, you don't have to moan all the time. Something can feel really good and the only thing you'll do close your eyes, you don't have to force it and neither does your partner!

Take a lot of time to kiss and nibble the hips and the area right above the panties. Breathe heavily (and slowly) like you would on a pane of glass if you were to write on it. I know this advice sounds weird, but any sensation at all will make a sensitive area feel great.

Focus on the inner thighs before you even touch the bits next to them.

I guarantee that if you really pay attention to your partner that you will find all the areas that turn them, and you, on.

And that has been your foreplay advice for the day."

Read more: http://jezebel.com/5633948/social-minefield-giving-your-v+card-to-another-lady#ixzz0zaBT7CgQ

This people... This is fucking genius.

And true.

I'm pretty fucking sure that within maybe 2 minutes of ANY of that...

Well, any of that from someone I want it from, or am ok getting it from, or when I'm starved for touch,

Well. That'd be a nice ending :P

---

Haven't gotten shit done today. Went to sleep 'early' last night, got up far too early because I promised to.

Did stuff, got back here with Jay... and we ended up talking for nearly 3 hours in my car. Lots of topics were covered, specifically the clusterfuck of the group and how we both are feeling about the members of the fucking.

It was a good talk, but just emphasized for me the difference between my relationship with those who know and those who don't.

I would no longer be considered even close to neutral in their eyes if they ever found out.

Dylan got mad that I took her choice away,

But how have they not taken mine away?

Just one more secret to keep, I guess.

Touched on why I prefer clubbing to concerts though -choice of being touched/a way to get away from being touched vs. no choice and no way to get away except to leave-.

Went out to dinner with most of the gang, with guess who missing? They didn't want him around.

Got home here after dropping Fri off, and proceeded to get shit for not doing my work.

Big fucking clue guys. You berating me for not doing my work or taking my computer away?

Yeah that shit doesn't help me get my work done at all.

It just pisses me off, and makes me want to kick you out of my life.

I KNOW I need to get it done, and believe me when I say I'm more stressed about it that I have EVER let on, or ever WILL let on.

Be supportive, even ask how I'm doing.

But let me do it in my own way, and stop trying to parent me.

---

And now it's nearly 3am, and I need to be up in 7hrs.

Need to get up and get shit DONE.

And go climbing with Guy and Fri.

And then HP OPENING NIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment