It is a bit worrying that, when left alone with nothing I really want to do...
My thoughts immediately turn to eating something delicious, or getting off.
Hedonist?
Me?
No WAY.
---
Also, seriously Guy? I realize you hate texting. But if I'm with someone that you are texting back, that makes me aware that their question is more important than mine.
Maybe their question IS more important.
Maybe you just did this to fuck with me.
I'd rather not think that, especially because the only reason I AM thinking it is because then...
Then maybe it won't hurt.
Honestly, I don't think you did this to fuck with me.
I am beginning to believe that you said something while you were drunk that you didn't mean.
And then you ran with it.
Because the alternative to that?
I can handle you being an ass more than I can handle the thought of you actually wanting me. And that's fucking sad.
---
You've made me uncomfortable in my own mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment