Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here's the thing.

If this were any other than one of the three guys that 'belong' to her?

We would be having girl time,
and giggling,
and having heart-to-hearts about what I can/should/will do.

But because it's this guy.

We aren't.

And I miss that input.

---

Talk about your soul searching.

Either way I decide this?

It fucks with the group.

If I tell anyone else?

Fucks with the group.

---

So other than the whole decision in itself, which is currently tabled pending more information,

I have to decide whether or not I care about the group.

Or, if it could use some fucking with.

---

It's weird to me that whilst I am with Fri, I have no problems reliving parts of the weekend, or moments/comments.

But when I am with The Three...

I just want them to know.

Except I really. REALLY. don't want them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment