Friday, November 26, 2010

I procrastinate...

And how!

Writing this ONE damn paper, that is not very long or convoluted or even all that interesting...

Has taken me a week now. I'm still not much past the information gathering stage of it all, which is just stupid because these are the equivalent of seminar papers. Short, sweet, to the point.

And yet how this has taken me so very fucking long?

It's insane.

I should really stop writing about WHY I haven't written and just write something, huh?

-Secrets secrets, so many delicious secrets- quoth the raven to the girl.

Day 17.

Funny story about how when I stop getting myself off...

My body decides to do it for me.

Funny story about how I know exactly why I stopped.

---

My calluses are nearly gone... which pisses me off. Can't wait to be back so I can go climbing again.

Honestly... I've hit my limit on time spent with the SAME people. I don't even get to sleep by myself, so tomorrow night -supposedly to be spent in my own bed, or at the VERY least, with new people...

God, I can't wait.

Plus, I miss everyone.

Been in contact with Tommy and a little with Jay, some with Fri and nearly none with Guy, a tiny bit with Dylan.

It's funny that these same people, ones that for the last few weeks have been driving me nuts...

I miss them.

I felt this way when school broke for the summer though, so at least I know what it is. I miss being able to walk across the house (or to Fri's, or Dylan's) and spend time with them.

Online...

Is not the same.

So, tomorrow, I get Fri and Guy from the airport (yay!).

And then... we drive home.

Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment