I love skin.
I love how it feels under my hands - in my mouth - against my skin.
I love how it tastes, feels. I love the responses I get from touching skin - gasps, breathing changes, moans.
I love that it changes in color, I love the texture that is skin.
I love skin that has hair on it, the fun that can come from the texture changes of that.
So really, this is a love letter to skin.
Best part?
It's a love letter to my skin.
Thank you, my skin, for being awesome. For being here - first of all. For doing your job a good portion of the time. For protecting me.
For being as sensitive as you are - for giving me the joy of being a purely sensual being.
Don't ever stop being you. Don't stop doing the things I sometimes complain about - while they are somewhat awkward occasionally, I know they will be put to good use someday :D.
You are awesome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment