Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just realized something interesting...

So, essentially, nothing has changed in my life.

At least not in the "I would really like to have sex" kinda way. Example:

Last night I was all "fuuuuuuck I wanna get laaaaaaid" (laid in this context not just meaning sex but also anything else I fucking felt like that involves another person or two.) "fuuuuuck I'm never going to get laaaaaid..."

And I know that that is a fallacious statement - unless I die before I manage this, I will in fact have sex at some point in my life.

It's just funny because... I'm back to exactly where I was before November 5th - minus some memories and changes in my mental processing.

I would like to have sex, get laid, cuddle etc etc etc.

It'll happen when it happens, if it happens.

Nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment