Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"...Here's the lesson here darlings. If someone wants you chances are they aren't going to suddenly look at you and say, HOLY SHIT YOU'RE FAT I AM PUTTING MY JUNK AWAY AND GOIN HOME.

Am I saying that you'll never get rejected? Nope you probably will at some point, we all have. I have. Everyone has.

What I am saying is this, don't be afraid. Don't be afraid to show yourself to the person(s) you are about to get down with.

Don't be afraid to have someone look at you like you are Mother Fucking Christmas.

To the contrary of what many trolls, internet badasses, bullies and general assholes may say or think, being fat doesn't automatically shove you into the absolutely not to be desire and don't buy into the bullshit that you can't enjoy your sexuality, that you can't be wanted and lusted after because maybe you're a fat ass.

That my darlings is bullshit.

I'm talking to you with the fat ass and stretch marks, with the hairy ass and the cellulite, with the saggy boobs and uneven pecs, you with the thighs that rub together, you with the pimples, you with the crooked teeth, you with the pot belly. I'm talking to all of you.

Okay, your homework my homies is this. Do not let anyone take your fancy. Not one mother fucker."

http://blog.nudemuse.org/2011/02/first-time-i-got-on-top.html?zx=89b40762ff723cc9

No comments:

Post a Comment