Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recently...

And by recently I mean the last three days,

I've been walking around naked, in a room with other naked ladies.

Yes! The shock! The awe! The LOCKER ROOM.

It's been pretty fucking awesome, not going to lie.

I love being naked, have for a long time. I just don't get to do it that often -outside of my room- and so forget that I like it.

And I find it kind of amusing, in a fun way, that of all of my friends - I (the one with the body type LEAST like what this society tells us we should look like) am the most or 2nd to most comfortable being naked and being seen naked. I think Julia wins on most comfortable :P.

I actually like my body most when I AM naked - clothes do stupid things to my body. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love me a good corset, and some lace... Mmm. But naked. I love it.

---

Worried about money - very worried.

Worried about my contract - so worried I literally am refusing to think about it right now because I can't allow that level of negativity into my brain.

---

My friend's girlfriend committed suicide.

I don't even know what to say - how to help - if I can help.

If you read this dear one...

Know that I am sorrier than words can say.

And that I love you forever and always.

And if you need me?

I don't joke about things like this. I will make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment