Not going to fucking lie...
I'm having my one birthday drink, alone, on the couch that I will be sleeping on tonight.
And I'm fucking horny.
My tumblr is now nearly completely kinky, which is fucking hard to read and not squirm. So... mostly I squirm.
Had fun with friends yesterday - got lots of delicious and free things (and delicious and not so free things).
I got an aura reading - Lots of red and orange, 82% body, 14% mind, and 4% spirit.
Apparently I have a large area that indicates passion or stress - I'm guessing a little of both... or a LOT of both.
My life lines are good too, so thats pretty fucking cool.
Not sure if I believe any of that shit, but I'd like to. Had lots of fun talking to different people about my studies. Sex is awesome.
Or, you know... I think it might be.
Might find out someday.
---
I... think I may have found some people I can go be kinky with. Friend of a friend, who I spent some time with in Canada a few months back and saw again yesterday... I'm to go to a 'normal' party first to be screened and make sure I'd fit in but if they decide I'm good to go...
- Which really, people. I'm fucking GOOD to go. -
Then I'd get to go to the 'play' parties...
THEY DO SUSPENSION. FUCK ME THATS AMAZING.
Not with hooks, but ropes. Shibari? Yes? Pleaaaaase?
Fuuuuuck I need a Dom. Not a full one, at least not now, but... you know. Someone with Dom tendencies. At least I'll be able to get that at the play parties (should I get in, for the love of the gods I hope I do!), though I have a feeling I'll be doing some Domming myself - switch that I am.
I also probably shouldn't post this.
But I will.
Today is my birthday...
And now, I go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment