Alright dear readers that don't exist...
What the fuck is gossip? I've only ever thought of it as a malicious thing, and yet.
My mouth works so often before my brain says "Wait." Or before my sense of caution kicks in. I know that words can wound as well as they can query and as well as they can fix...
I just don't know.
If I'm not supposed to tell ONE PERSON IN PARTICULAR, can I talk to other people about it?
This situation currently is more of a ... Already said it, we shall see if/when/where the pieces fall.
Had a great time with Mike and Tommy tonight - hanging out back in my own bed, talking and laughing.
I got a cheek kiss :) I like thems.
Yet I feel bad for not being able to be there for a friend like he needed me to be.
I'm sorry Tommy. I, honestly, wish I could have. Let me know next time and I'll see if there is something I can do.
Time for bed, I've got a big day tomorrow and not much time to sleep before it begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment