Thursday, April 7, 2011

Urgh.

So.

I'm dealing with this being a public space again - it's weird how that works. I start a blog, I write, people want to know whats going on with me so I link them, then I realize that people I know/deal with on a daily basis read this, then I have a few small crises of faith, then I have to deal with deciding whether or not to write the things.

One, I'm fucking up. New contract, new internship, new sponsor - and yet I'm constantly not doing my hmwk and feeling exhausted.

Completely fucked myself today cause I was up from 9:30 am, decided I needed a nap before I tackled my hmwk at the end of the day so I went to sleep at 8:30pm with an alarm set for 10:30.

Was woken at midnight by my housemate, and then again at 2am.

And so now I've been awake and catching up on the things I missed on the internet the past few days - all with the knowledge that I need to GET SHIT DONE before I meet with my sponsor today.

And now the sun is coming up, and the birds are singing.

And all I want to do is go to bed - but if I do that then I really won't have anything done...

Two, I really want something in my moufs - going to go find gum cause god damn. I actually saw a picture of a penis today that was interesting (and I'd even venture to say that it was beautiful) which is rare for me cause most of the time... I don't visually like penises.

Alsoalso.

There are so many things on tumblr that cause the shivers... gifs and images and writings... Phwoaaa.

Now, to the planning and the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment