Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today has been most interesting.

Woke up at 11 (so YAY 9 hours of sleep) and had some cake and some cheeese. Checked the internet - hung out...

Decided this was bullshit and took a nap - woke up and listened to music with Tommy until Julia showed up and took Jay away.

I'm skipping the part here where I was half asleep and heard Jay talking and immediately had an adrenaline rush - even though I KNOW there was nothing to do with me last night.

Oh look, I didn't skip it.

Anywho. Got up from my nappage, got off again, took a shower.

Decided to wear makeup (I think for the 3rd day in a row? Maybe 4th) and did my hair a little bit, and EVEN PUT MY CONTACTS IN.

Then Guy, Mike, Tommy and I went to dinner as a going away thing for Guy as he is going to a different country for 6 weeks.

The food was fucking AMAZING. Like... fuck. Kept eating (even ordered dessert) even though I was fucking FULL.

Fuck.

So good.

Anywho - besides the semi-sexual relationship I had with my flan...

We went to Best Buy after and I got to play Kinect for a while which was fun.

Back to the house, chillin...

Forgot to leave for my dad's place cause... I was having too much fun.

Made Guy speechless at one point - fucking high point :P.

Had a few flashbacks over dinner, but nothing too bad.

On the other hand - I...

Really shouldn't write some of this stuff.

I've been biting my lips for hours now.

No comments:

Post a Comment