Had an amazing evening - talking to someone new for three hours +, about fucking so much. Mental stuff, physical stuff, TONS of existential stuff...
Short version, she is Guy's soulmate - or soultwin - and they need to meet. Not sure they ever will, what with her being Argentinean and currently traveling in Europe for the next three months - but seriously.
I want them to meet. This is that boundless curiosity at work again - I want to poke that button and see what would happen.
Plus... she says EXACTLY the same things as him on some issues - like word fucking perfect - and just... holy shit.
He's said what he is looking for, and she is IT.
I feel like I should feel weirder about wanting to set up the last-person-I-was-in-a-relationship-with with a gorgeous Argentinean woman who is everything he has said he wants - hell, intentionally setting him up with anyone...
But for all I've not been sure I believed in the concepts of friends with bennies and hooking up - I'd be fucking excited to see what happened if/when they met.
---
So, that. And fuck meeeee I love England - Fri always said I would but I didn't get it... I do now.
Love it.
Minus the prices - everyone TOLD me it was going to be more expensive than I thought and I knew it was but jesus people. This is ridiculous.
I may have to eat at fucking subway if the prices continue to be like this - and that is a CRIME in this country. (Or it should be)...
Fabulous food - fun things to do - but god damn. A pound is nearly 2 dollars here - so the conversion is a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.
Also, worrying about how I'm going to feed myself if the prices of today keep up... serious buzzkill on a so - far amazing trip.
---
Also, within the talk today - god damn. SOO many things that I want to explore more within my own head; reactions to 'could you be claiming this to end up gay?', explaining feminism, reciprocity within sexual/sensual relations, the concepts of need/want of money, privilege again, how I really feel about Guy...
Jeez yo.
But seriously, I need to sleep. We've got an early and LONG day tomorrow - for which I should already BE asleep.
More later.
Fucking LOVE England so far :D
No comments:
Post a Comment