What, exactly, does 'being a vagina' entail?
A friend - possibly now just an aquaintance - posted that he was 'being a vagina' at his friends house on facebook, prompting me to ask that question of him.
For which I have yet to recieve a response.
Not surprising, but really - what does it entail?
I know what being MY vagina entails -
Warm, wet, enveloping, feeling, aching, succulent, wanting, stretching, full - delicious pain. Soaking, dripping, dry - different flavors and textures, depending.
Sometimes sitting around after class, filling my mind with thoughts of 'what-ifs' and 'dear god when can I get alone' - sometimes in class clenching, full body shivers. Vulva, clit, labia - vagina. All connected, all connecting - Orgasms - radiating in and then out again, starting at one point and BOOMING through the rest of me. Clenching, searching, waiting, knowing.
THAT is what being a vagina entails.
At least, being MY vagina.
But I am pretty damn sure that is not what he meant.
---
On a completely related note - I've had 14+ orgasms in the last two days, and wrote the above in my head during the last one.
A friend - possibly now just an aquaintance - posted that he was 'being a vagina' at his friends house on facebook, prompting me to ask that question of him.
For which I have yet to recieve a response.
Not surprising, but really - what does it entail?
I know what being MY vagina entails -
Warm, wet, enveloping, feeling, aching, succulent, wanting, stretching, full - delicious pain. Soaking, dripping, dry - different flavors and textures, depending.
Sometimes sitting around after class, filling my mind with thoughts of 'what-ifs' and 'dear god when can I get alone' - sometimes in class clenching, full body shivers. Vulva, clit, labia - vagina. All connected, all connecting - Orgasms - radiating in and then out again, starting at one point and BOOMING through the rest of me. Clenching, searching, waiting, knowing.
THAT is what being a vagina entails.
At least, being MY vagina.
But I am pretty damn sure that is not what he meant.
---
On a completely related note - I've had 14+ orgasms in the last two days, and wrote the above in my head during the last one.
No comments:
Post a Comment