Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today was good - and really bad.

Good was the weather, and how I felt today bodywise (sore).

Bad was mental state, feeling frustrated and blocked, terrified.

Canceled my writing center appt and moved it to later today because I literally was going to be unable to do anything productive.

Went to climb - ended up climbing a few things before my arms were like "Biiiiitch! You climbed monday AND swam. What the FUUUUUCK do you think you are doing?"

Hung out for awhile, then teenagers showed up and I couldn't deal with them so I went to dance in another court - and while I was gone one of the teenagers put my shoes on. Ick. Weird part being that I knew it was going to happen.

Shenanigans with injured Dylan, and then all of us (Julia, Tommy, Jay and Dylan and myself) fitting in my car WITH their crash pads.

Semi-hysteria - fun while it lasts but the let down is killer.

Now I'm in bed, no idea if Dylan is going to join me or not.

Really realizing just how much I dislike being alone sometimes.

And how much I'm not prepared to be done with this quarter, much less graduate. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment