Wednesday, May 11, 2011

There are SO MANY THINGS; most of which I am currently trying to avoid with copious orgasms and accidentally spending the last... 9 hours or so on various places on the internet.

God damn - how does that happen?! I have the best intentions and then everything goes to shit and I don't get any actual work done.

I mean - I did get some work done. But not enough.

I also had a nap, which at least explains why I can be up right now with some level of coherence.

I've been having a shitton more issues in my head then I've gotten used to having - and I don't know why.

Worries about school, what the FUCK I'm going to be doing next quarter, worries about why the FUCK I thought it was even kind of a good idea to graduate, thoughts about my sexuality and my interests - where the fuck they are leading.

That's a lot of fuck's - isn't it?

I think I might be kinkier than I already thought I might be.

And then a whole bunch of ish going on in my head about how I write/when I write/am I a writer?

And Guy comes back sooner than I think he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment