Monday, May 16, 2011

Fuck. Y'all.

Aaaaand the ouch is back.

Seriously.
Ouch.

I really need to stop being surprised when people I care about end up demonstrably caring LESS about me.

It just sucks.

I'm fucking stressed about graduating and schooling and all the shit that comes along with that - my housemates are not helping that at all.

In fact I'd wager the bet that they are affecting me the worst of anything I'm stressed/unhappy/worried about.

And they don't seem to give a damn.

---

Guy is back in 7 days. You have no idea how much I'm excited for and dreading that.

---

My urge to run away gets stronger the longer I sit here - even with my attempt earlier to wear myself out with climbing and then swimming and sauna-ing (which I'm thinking might have made this worse. At least with manic physical energy I end up doing stuff. Right now I'm exhausted and depressed.) I'm exhausted but awake.

I really wish I had someone in my life right now that I could call or go over to their place and not have to talk about this - or I could ask for their advice and not have it be exactly what I'm thinking. Not to knock anyone I've talked to about these situations - you've been helpful I swear.

It's just that I'm specifically missing Mike and Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment