2 months ago.
2 MONTHS AGO.
Right now, two months ago.
That friends... that is indeed a mind fuck.
We've been back for a few days now, and Guy and I've still not touched.
Specifically, we've not kissed. Or hugged.
He did sleep over one night - only to wake up feeling violently sick the next morning.
That kinda destroyed our plans.
---
It is interesting to me... it has legitimately been 3 weeks since anything. That is a LONG fucking time, and it sucks.
It's given me far too much time to think - especially with the other drama I've had to deal with about it - and too little time to feel.
Too much doubt right now, and I've got to remind myself...
It is worth it.
No matter how it ends, it has been and will be worth it.
That is what I need to think, need to believe.
And I have a feeling that once I get some quality time... it will be very apparent again.
---
Working on getting my contract approved - getting a sponsor.
Big surprise, should have done it earlier.
Might be completely fucked by my lack of doing it sooner.
At this point it is just a waiting game.
No comments:
Post a Comment