Thursday, June 30, 2011

Its kind of funny to me that - up until sometime Monday night - I never really understood why people just flat out had sex.

I mean - I totally understood from a physical/biological/intellectual standpoint.

But not from a personal one.

Even when I was with Guy.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed everything we did and wished we'd done more.

But at no point during our (admittedly short) time together did I get the "Oh god why did we decide not to have sex why can't we it'll be fine I know I'm not ready and I know they aren't ready but seriously jesus fuck WHY CAN'T YOU BE INSIDE ME."

... ahem.

Yeah.

I had a great time with Tommy and Wei over the last few days but they had to go home...

And now I'm jonesing.

Hard.

I just want a hug or a cuddle and maybe some kisses... I'd take any of it really. But in less than 6 hrs I'm off to a different state for the next slightly-less-than-a-week. It'll be lots of fun and good memories I'm sure, but I'll also be missing them.

Night all, more updates when I have the internet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment